Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I just recently found out how awesome it is that people are willing to give you a ton of free stuff on your birthday. And by people, I mainly mean companies. You can sign up on just about anyone's website and they will offer you something for free on your birthday or throughout your whole birthday month. I just had a birthday and trust me I got more deals than I could even use. Alas, it's December 1st so therefore my coupons aren't valid anymore. But I thought I could at least help you guys out. I'm going to compile a list of places that I know of that will give you free stuff for your bday. Check back occasionally because I will try to update if I find anything new.

BTW these are just the ones that I got, so I'm sure there are tons of others. Also, some locations may not participate.

E.L.F.- Eyes Lips Face is an awesome cosmetics company with really cheap, good makeup. They are also sold in Target. A lot of their stuff is only a dollar, but there are some more expensive items. If you sign up for their email you will receive a deal for a free 27 piece palette with a $10 order. I've never used it, but I do like quite a few of their items, so I bet this one is good quality too.

Sephora- I'm sure most of you know that this is a beauty company. They are a little pricey for my tastes, but I have bought a few splurge items from them. They carry most of the higher end brands. If you sign up for their email you will receive a free Sephora collection beautiful eyes kit. It comes with lash plumper volumizing mascara, nano eyeliner in silver green, and colorful mono eyeshadow in aspen summit. I like that you don't have to buy anything, but I've never used any of these products, so I can't say how good they are. They are all Sephora brand and I've never used their line. Also, it's possible that your offer could include different colors because I'm sure they change periodically.

Dairy Queen- I love ice cream! But I'm not the hugest fan of this deal. If you sign up with them you will get a coupon for a free blizzard with the purchase of a 16oz blizzard. So you need to bring someone with you and you also need to be able to eat a lot of ice cream. If you can do both those things then have at it!

Benefit Cosmetics- This is a cosmetics company that I have never purchased from, so I don't know the quality of their products. If you sign up with them you can get a free creaseless cream mini in r.s.v.p. with any order. 

IHOP- If you sign up with them you can get a free rooty tooty fresh and fruity when you bring in the coupon. I did this, and since I wasn't really feeling the rooty tooty, I noticed that at the bottom of the coupon it says it can also be something that equals the price of the rooty tooty or is lower. So this is a pretty good deal for a free breakfast, if you ask me.

AMC- This is a movie theater, and if you happen to have one in your town you're in luck! Sign up with them and receive a coupon for a free large soft drink. Since we all know that the movies can drain your wallet, this is a helpful money saver.

Old Navy- This isn't the best deal, but if you sign up with them you can get a coupon for 10 dollars off a fifty dollar purchase. I'm not saying it's a bad deal, you just need to want to spend 40 dollars which might be too much for some people.

Baskin Robbins- Yay ice cream again! You can get a free scoop of ice cream or a swirl with the purchase of a scoop of ice cream or a swirl. This isn't a lot of ice cream, so it should be doable if you want to stop by after dinner or lunch.

Auntie Anne's- This is a pretzel shop and they are in a lot of malls. They are pretty tasty and if you sign up with them you can get a BOGO pretzel coupon. This is a good deal and something fun to share with a fellow shopping buddy.

Island's Restaurants- This is a burger restaurant that also serves other American style foods. They have super good fries as well. You can get a free desert coupon and I've had the kona pie and it's super good.

Applebee's- Another American restaurant. Since I'm a veggie, there is pretty much nothing for me to eat here, but you can get a coupon for a free appetizer, so that would be good to share with someone.

Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes- This is a salad bar that also has fresh baked goods and soups and pasta. I love this place because it has lots for veggies to eat and also many healthy food choices. You can get a coupon for a BOGO meal which is an awesome value. Make sure to try their mac n cheese, it's awesome!

Qdoba- This is a mexican restaurant that lets you build your own burritos and tacos. You can get a BOGO meal coupon. It's not very close to my house, but I have been there before and it's pretty yummy.

Red Robin- I love this place because they give you the ability to replace any hamburger patty with a veggie or boca burger on any of their burgers. That is ultra veggie friendly and I applaud them. Sign up and you can get a free burger for your birthday.

Mimi's Cafe- A nice place to go for soup, salads, sandwhiches, and pasta. They also serve breakfast. You can get a coupon for 10 dollars off your purchase of 20 or more. That's half off, so it's pretty awesome. 

Rubio's- I call Rubio's the fancier Taco Bell. They have awesome salsa and burritos. Also, I love their chicken  chopped salad without the chicken. Try it with chips and salsa sprinkled on top. Delicious! You can get a coupon for a free meal there.

Pick-Up-Stix- A good asian food place with lots of veggie items. You can substitute tofu for any meat, and this tofu actually has flavor. You can get a coupon for free cream cheese wontons. These are amazing. If you like fried things and cream cheese, these are for you!

Whew, that's all that I received, but I'm sure there are many more! I'll be on the lookout for any I can find. Also, all of the ones above are places that are in my city. Some of them may not apply to you depending on where you live. And again, please don't get mad at me if they don't have these offers when you sign up. I'm sure they change them. Feel free to post any you know of!

No comments:

Post a Comment