Thursday, December 2, 2010

Money saving sites

I'll admit that I'm pretty lazy sometimes when it comes to looking for deals. I like to just be able to go to a website and have them all laid out in front of me. These are some of my favorites, but I know there are a lot more. Feel free to suggest any!


bargainist.com- This is a great website for deals on just about everything. They aren't really big on coupons or freebies, but they offer a lot of store and restaurant deals. They also have tips on saving money and smart shopping.


afullcup.com- This is an AWESOME site if you are really into comparison shopping. They have a coupon forum where you can search for any coupon you can think of. They also have lists for popular stores (Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc.) that list all the deals of the week. They specifically say which coupons you will need as well. They also have forums where people post all the deals they have found and also discuss possible deal scenarios. It's a really awesome website for saving money.


thefreebieblogger.com- This lists free things you can get everyday. A lot of them are samples, but hey they're free, so I'm not complaining. I've gotten a few full size free things there too so it's worth a look.


luvabargain.com- Another really good site that lists savings from all over.


moneysavingmom.com- Similar to luvabargain.com. You can also follow her on twitter for a live feed of deals.


I usually post deals from these sites on my twitter, so make sure to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment