Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Beauty Nerds

Do you ever need help in the cosmetics aisle? There are a million different brands of lipgloss! Which one do I pick? Take a look at www.makeupalley.com. They have tons of user reviews on makeup, haircare, and skincare. I've been going to that site for years when I don't know which product to buy. Also, they have a swap where you can exchange beauty products with other members. I've never used it, but I bet it could be helpful to some people. Maybe you got something as a gift that you don't like and you can't return it. Just look and see if someone else wants it and you can exchange for something you actually want. They also have forums to discuss things as well. I'm not trying to sound like an ad, I just really like their site and I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment